So I got passed from the education and society-course wuhuuu! Actually Education&society-course was a good base to learn about the operational environment in education, which is the theme for this autumn and the last area of competence I need to figure out. The next course was about networks in education. For this course we had a group assignment to create a map of networks where the teacher works and answer some questions about education in vocational institute. We chose to do one task which combined the map and the questions. We used Jari's work place Kanneljärven Opisto as an example and drew a map of the networks that Jari has in his work environment. We had an idea to create a new education program for Kanneljärven opisto. Doing this we answered the questions given in the task and it turned out to work pretty well. Now I know at least something about how the world of education works, where the money comes from and what other things there are going on besides teaching. The networks-course was important and a big issue, sad that there was so little time to discuss about it. Well actually for the first time in my life I had to watch the news and read about the government decisions and realise that they really have an impact in my life.
Now I have started to write the last essay. It will be something about using digital tools in practical training period and a little part about how the operational environment around practical training works.
No comments:
Post a Comment