The summer went by too fast. The autumn studies started already in august with Education and society-course. It was done in Moodle, also the exam. I'm still waiting for the results of it but I have a positive feeling about it. In the beginning of the course I was very confused ( as allways), I have never been good at studying history or I haven't been interested of it. Already reading the course material made me feel desperate. I thought that I'm never going to get through with this. But I kept reading and at the same time reading the answers of my peers in discussions. One assignment was to make a comparison between finnish and some other countrys vocational education systems. I chose Italy because I had lived there for some years. I didn't even know that there is vocational education in Italy! Well of course i knew that there has to be some kind of system but I've never known anyone who had studied in VET in Italy. Maybe because my own field, equine studies, there is no qualification in Italy. Reading about italian history in general was actually very interesting and it opened my eyes in many ways how history still has an impact on italian lifestyle and working life. The essay I wrote wasn't that excellent but I passed. Huh. All in all the course was useful and I learned a lot. Just had to read the instructions for each task many times to know what to do. But with talking with my peers we had them figured out right. I hope. If I pass the exam I'll publish the answer to the final question in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment