The first distance period went fast by struggling with all the tasks and deadlines. But I made it, I think I got everything done in time.
I've learned that the contact days are very much essential in learning. I need that kind of support that comes from my classmates. It's always good to have face to face discussions with people and realize that they have the same problems as I have.
PDP-discussion with Katja
I was very confused before the PDP-discussion. I almost didn't even know what did all the parts in the PDP-form mean. But after the discussion it was more clear. I just have to think about it a little bit more before submitting the plan in Moodle.And start to think about the subject for the first essay. I have also talked with a teacher in Mustiala, Terhi Thuneberg. I'm going to be doing my PTT in Mustiala in spring time.
WEB-course
I definitely need more routine to use Web-tools. I took part of Jukkas presentations about web-tools and I found it useful. Also this, just need to practise a lot on my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment